Cloud computing supplies software, platforms and infrastructures as a service (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS, respectively) over a network connection. In particular, Software as a Service refers to the delivery of electronic services over the web to many users on a pay per use or period basis. It goes by many names such as browser-based, web-based, cloud or on-demand software.
It is evident that cloud computing enables flexible, ubiquitous, on-demand and cost-effective access to a wide pool of shared resources. Twenty years ago, it would have been hard to predict the impact cloud applications have had in transforming the IT landscape. According to statistics, the Cloud Computing market is projected to reach $411billion by 2020.
DataLife is offered as a cloud based software, while effectively addressing important issues such as data privacy and protection.
- Access your data anywhere, any time and on any device
- Increase capacity or add capabilities on the fly without investing in new infrastructure
- No upfront investment in servers or software licensing needed
- Leave software maintenance and control to the software provider or vendor
- Connect your systems easily with third-party applications